Organization Management of your Jewelry Inventory
Overview of Organization of Inventory
📌I also have a YouTube video that talks about this same process too:
📌You do not need to get exact items below, but take note of the sizes, brands, etc.
1) Avery 6467 (Reusable labels) or similar brand
-put on your jewelry
-80 labels per sheet
1,600 Label Outfitters 1.75” x .5” White Matte Removable Adhesive Return Address Labels – 20 Sheets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0076BNSRS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_45p.FbWHM1809
2) Avery 5260 (does not have to be reusable) or similar brand.
-put on your protector sheets or ziplocs.
-you can use smaller sized ones too, but I like it bigger so I can see the code.
-30 labels per sheet
Anylabel 30 UP 1" x 2-5/8" Shipping Address Labels for Laser & Inkjet Printer Easy Peel Adhesive (500 Sheets, 15000 Labels) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GSDCBGY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_k6p.Fb7Q6QAP2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
3) Protector sheets (3.3 mil or thicker). DO NOT GET any smaller than 3.3mil. It’ll be too flimsy!
-Used to put your extra inventory in there
4) Bins (make sure your bins fit your organization shelving system). I use an 11”x11” bin. The protector sheets fit good in that too. Just search Amazon for cube organizer bins for more of a selection. Target also usually has it for $4-7/bin too.
Here’s an example in different colors:
Vorshape 10.5x10.5x11 in 6pcs Cube Storage Bins/Boxes with Clear Window, 2 Sturdy Handles, Fabric Foldable Storage Baskets for Closet Shelf Organizer - Kids Room, Playroom, Furniture Units(Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TQPT968/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_E1AR5K7NQ80H6PKT5Y2W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
6 Pack - SimpleHouseware Foldable Cube Storage Bin, Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074GGTSQC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_QPN9YH65E1XY2F3NZZ24
5) Black Permanent Ink: This is a great product I use and also gift in my Welcome Kits to new members. Use the medium size for writing on your big labels and small labels (if you want).
Amazon Basics Fine Point Tip Permanent Markers, Black, 12-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DN8TPG0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_S991H8Z7WD3FE8VDZK8F
6) Thin Black Permanent Ink Pen (Optional for smaller labels):
Sharpie 37161PP Permanent Markers, Ultra Fine Point, Black, 2 Count https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00144862U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8AQ184WV06VK4XTMT2M0
7) Ring plastic organizers: I use the below product and also remove the inserts to make 18 slots available rather than 36. On the outside, I put a long strip of tape (easy to remove in case you want to reorganize your codes/numbers). I use my black permanent marker and write the code on the outside of the box. Both my show rings and extras remain in the box. When I want to show rings, I’ll pull the box and show the rings. I definitely can improve this process, but this is what I have for now.
Jewelry Organizer Box for Earrings Storage, Clear Plastic with 36 Small Compartment Tray (3 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GBQ962G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_V458HAV0VW5FZX9WSMGJ